– Organizing the operation, maintenance and repair of technical systems, mechanical and electrical buildings in the area under management;
– Organize the work of acceptance, handover of construction and technical items from construction companies and contractors to put into operation;
– Manage technical documents, completion drawings of the region and of tenants in the region;
– Quickly receive and resolve customer complaints related to technical services;
– Supervise and support other departments with issues related to the technical system / infrastructure in the area.
Job detail will be exchanged in the interview.
– Graduated from University of Engineering, Electricity and Construction
– Age from 28-35.
– At least 03 years of experience at the position of Chief Technical Officer or above.
– Experience in supervision, management, maintenance and operation of technical and electrical systems in apartment buildings / offices / hotels.
– Understand the maintenance of construction structures, utilities and aesthetics of buildings / urban areas.
– Ability to read and understand design drawings and graphics
– Skills in managing, organizing and supervising work,
– Having good service thinking, skills in handling questions and resolving customer complaints related to technical issues.
– Ability to withstand high pressure at work,