Electrical Engineering Engineer
– Analysis and evaluation of architectural design. Since then, offering reasonable mechanical and electrical design solutions, ensuring technical requirements.
– Calculation and design of electric and light electricity systems for buildings, infrastructure … to design explanations.
– Presiding over the implementation of design drawings of electricity, water and WRU construction. Ability to solve obstacles and conflicts on construction sites. Combined with other disciplines (Architecture, structure, WRU, Water, FPF …) in order to optimize the design, minimize obstacles when implementing the actual construction.
– Dissolve the volume of materials and equipment ..
– Other jobs entrusted by superiors.
* Qualifications / Qualifications:
– Graduated from University specialized in Electricity, water supply, air conditioning.
– Priority is given to design consultancy practice certificates.
– The relevant qualifications.
* Work experience:
– At least 03 years of experience in the field of design and construction of electromechanical systems of projects and infrastructure projects, prioritizing high-rise buildings and commercial center projects and resorts.
– Understanding and proficient use of software: AutoCAD, office (M.Word, M.Excel, M. Powerpoint) … and software to support design calculations.
– In-depth knowledge of electromechanical solutions, standards and regulations on design, construction, operation and maintenance.
– Understand the fire protection standards applicable to other subjects: Air conditioning, turbocharging smoke, electricity & light electricity, water supply, architecture.
– Basic knowledge of principles and order of work management, document management, principles of presenting design drawings, explanations (including technical characteristics), and making design estimates.
– Be knowledgeable about types of materials and materials, specifications of materials used in actual construction.